Looking for a Local Electrician for Power Point Work?
If you need an electrician you can rely on, call us today & we’ll put together a free no-obligations quote
Power Point Installation
Many homes don’t have nearly enough power points, Older properties, you’ll find this especially true, particularly rooms such as the kitchens and home theatres, which have many appliances dependent on electricity. In addition, older homes often have only one socket per power point, limiting the amount of appliances that can be plugged in at any time.
Top Class Electricals Power Point Installation Service includes:
- Installing power points with USB sockets
- Repairing existing power points
- Upgrading single to double power points
- Adding more new power points
- Upgrading existing power points
- Testing of all power points for safety